If you are thinking what is the scope after completing Chartered Accountancy course from a reputed institute then let me help you understand that there is huge scope for the aspirants when you go out to find the job opportunity. After completing the CA course, you can be able to work with MNC’s or reputed company in the whole India. Because the company requires talented and professional persons.
Before we discuss the scope of chartered accountant career, you may look into the various reasons that why you should pursue this career.
- One of the first reason, CA is a professional degree course which provides you a steady career and flexible income source.
- It doesn’t require consistent study hours. With this advantage, you are gaining another advantage that you shouldn’t have to go to college regularly. You are allowed to control the pace of study.
- However, it needs an articleship, because this is the undeniable part of CA course. it helps you gain practical experience.
- Most of the organization wants to gain knowledge on accounting, taxation, and auditing. And, you are gaining these all.
- You can pursue a job after completing CA, however, most of the Chartered Accountants end being entrepreneurs.
- You can also be your own boss, and for that, you need to pursue this course from a well-known institute.
- While, working with MNC’s you can gain unlimited knowledge.
Now, let me consider you the benefits which you are getting after becoming a CA. It is very common that once a student planned to become a CA by pursuing CA Foundation course, then they need to study hard because every course needs proper preparation. For that, you should join any institute or you can practice yourself by reading your study materials.
In research, it is found that 1 lakh students appear for the ICAI examination every year and passed some percentage. However, aspirants appear in this exam but they don’t take it seriously. That’s why the passing percentage is low.
Scope of a Ca Career
- CA’s can pick to set up their own independent firm and broaden their clients on merit.
- Offer your services to MNC’s, reputed companies, etc.
- A certified Chartered Accountant can join the Government Service, Public Sector or can join the Private Sector.
- CA is not just a job where you just need to handle excel sheets, because many companies want a CA to make them involved in their meetings so that they can contribute their ideas toward choice-making and enhancement of income for the company.
- As per a report by the Economic Times, there are so many manufacturing and financial service sectors, which needs certified, experienced and qualified CA for their companies.
- CA is emerging as an amazing career option for women because it allows you to manage your personal time, and, additionally it is the big source of income.
- According to TN Manoharan, former ICAI president, disclosed a list where he said that till the year 1999, 8% CAs are women.
So, if you have still doubts to clear then you should visit your nearest CA foundation institute named Institute of Rising Stars, which is the best ca coaching in Delhi.